Lindsay Lohan’s Trial Starts Next Week
- St. Patricks Day? Who needs it! Lindsay Lohan is headed to trial next week for that whole car crash incident in June where she allegedly lied to cops and bribed a truck driver to lie for her. So start popping your popcorn and practicing your eye rolls now! [Daily Mail UK]
- DO NOT WANT. Matt Lauer is reportedly going to replace Alex Trebeck as the host of “Jeopardy.” I cannot imagine anyone but Trebeck in that role. He’s not allowed to retire. Or die. [NY Post]
- Oh, just a map of “Friday Night Lights” shooting locations in Austin. You’re welcome. [NYMag.com]
- Model/singer/actress/former French First Lady Carla Bruni made a snotty comment about France’s new president in a new song called “The Penguin,” which is apparently a French slur for “buffoon.” [Huffington Post]
- Joss Whedon can’t even begin to think about a “Firefly” reboot right now, so calm your tits. [The Mary Sue]
- Living with your boyfriend vs. living with your best friend vs. living alone. [Thought Catalog]
- The biopic about ’90s girl group TLC has cast its LA Reid. [Madame Noire]
- Bright Lights Big City author Jay McInerney may or may not be writing a book about The Great Gatsby. [New York Observer]
- Chelsea Clinton bought an $10.5 million New York City apartment like it ain’t no thang. [People]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.