Michelle Obama Looks Stiff On Her New Vogue Cover
- How do we feel about Michelle Obama’s latest Vogue cover? She’s lovely, of course, but her pose looks kind of stiff. It brings to mind those senior year school photos you have to take where you pose awkwardly, right?
- Guys. They are getting rid of Google Reader. I can’t deal. [Google Blog]
- But Choco Treasures (a knockoff of banned Kinder Eggs) are going to be legal. So it’s kinda a wash. [Neatorama]
- Kickstarter raised $2 million for a “Veronica Mars” movie in less than one day. [New York Times]
- Time to air some dirty laundry: M.I.A. is taking her custody battle with Benjamin Bronfman over Twitter. [Radar Online]
- Watch the Yeah Yeah Yeahs perform new songs at SXSW! [Pitchfork]
- Prince Harry has a crush on Jennifer Lawrence and even thinks she could be his “Hollywood wife.” Get real, Prince Hot Ginge. J-Law does not want to deal with royal family bullshit. [Perez Hilton]
- 15 nail salon nightmares and how to avoid them. [Huffington Post]
- Best headline of the day: “Cannibals Of The Past Had Plenty Of Reasons To Eat People.” [Smithsonian Mag]
- Cyndi Lauper is composing the show tunes for the Broadway version of “Kinky Boots.” I approve! [New York Times]
Email me at Jessica@TheFrisky.com. Follow me on Twitter.