- Sarah Palin has somehow gotten another book deal, this time pandering to the tiny amount of people who do not understand that one of America’s founding principles is freedom of religion. A Happy Holiday IS A Merry Christmas, which is out this November, will be a defense of “our faith” and rant about the “politically correct Scrooges who would rather take Christ out of Christmas.” Is she still a thing? [U.S. News & World Reports]
- Vogue editor Anna Wintour has been named the “artistic director” of Condé Nast — a newly created position just for her. [New York Observer]
- You will be shocked to read that Gwyneth Paltrow has her kids on a low-carb diet. [Eonline]
- Not even Grumpy Cat can be sour when snuggling with Ian Somerholder. [Celebitchy]
- Drew Barrymore and Adam Sandler will star in yet another rom-com together, this time about single parents at a family resort. [Guardian UK]
- Rihanna cancelled more tour dates over laryngitis and the flu. [New York Daily News]
- How would you react if your boyfriend called you fat? (This is your daily reminder that Scott Disick is the worst.) [The Gloss]
Email me at Jessica@TheFrisky.com. Follow me on Twitter.