Sarah Palin Is Writing Christmas Book Called “A Happy Holiday IS A Merry Christmas”
- Sarah Palin has somehow gotten another book deal, this time pandering to the tiny amount of people who do not understand that one of America’s founding principles is freedom of religion. A Happy Holiday IS A Merry Christmas, which is out this November, will be a defense of “our faith” and rant about the “politically correct Scrooges who would rather take Christ out of Christmas.” Is she still a thing? [U.S. News & World Reports]
- Vogue editor Anna Wintour has been named the “artistic director” of Condé Nast — a newly created position just for her. [New York Observer]
- You will be shocked to read that Gwyneth Paltrow has her kids on a low-carb diet. [Eonline]
- Not even Grumpy Cat can be sour when snuggling with Ian Somerholder. [Celebitchy]
- Drew Barrymore and Adam Sandler will star in yet another rom-com together, this time about single parents at a family resort. [Guardian UK]
- Rihanna cancelled more tour dates over laryngitis and the flu. [New York Daily News]
- How would you react if your boyfriend called you fat? (This is your daily reminder that Scott Disick is the worst.) [The Gloss]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.