Whose Wiener Is Making Jessica Simpson Nauseous?
- Jessica Simpson accidentally revealed the gender of her second child last night on “Jimmy Kimmel Live” by mentioning her baby has a penis. “It’s a total different pregnancy. I just feel awful,” she said. “I never knew that a weiner could actually make me nauseous.” Then Jess started laughing and said, “Well, I guess I just told the world I’m having a boy.” Whoopsies. [Huffington Post]
- Melissa McCarthy is coming back to host “Saturday Night Live” on April 6th. Woot, woot! [Deadline Hollywood]
- How can Ashley Judd overcome the sexism being lobbed at her by conservatives over her potential Senate run in Kentucky? [US News & World Reports]
- “Community” is going to do an all-puppet episode? Okay, sure. [The Wrap]
- Alec Baldwin and Shia LaBeouf’s stupid email fight rages ever onward. [Dlisted]
- Ted Leo from Ted Leo & The Pharmacists is releasing a song for a forthcoming book Crap Kingdom by DC Pierson. [Pop Culture Brain]
- Why “Bunheads” is such a good show: it portrays ballet as an art, not a sport. [The Atlantic]
- Getting compared to 50 Shades Of Grey is a dubious distinction. Are today’s novelists too embarrassed to write sex scenes? [Salon]
- Naked pics of Charlie Sheen’s ex-wife Brooke Mueller — the one he was arrested for domestic violence for abusing over Christmas a few years ago — are being shopped by “a disgruntled ex-assistant.” [TMZ]
- Jenelle Evans from “Teen Mom 2″ checked back into rehab. [US Weekly]
Email me at Jessica@TheFrisky.com. Follow me on Twitter.
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.