Tina Fey Won’t Talk Badly About Her Body Or Food In Front Of Daughters
- Tina Fey is the exactly the rad mama we always thought she was: the “30 Rock” star said she tries “not to speak badly about my body or food things in front of them. And I never talk to them about their bodies in terms of anything but being healthy.” She also listens to “Free To Be … You & Me” with her girls, but is happy to report some of the songs are outdated. [Eonline]
- In other news, Tina’s hubby Jeff Richmond confirmed that “Mean Girls” the musical is coming and that “Fetch” will definitely be a song. I die. [Splitsider]
- March 24th is coming up: here’s how to throw your own “The Breakfast Club”-themed party. [The Hairpin]
- Anderson Cooper set foot in a strip club once. He talked to the ladies about their shoes. [Refinery29]
- Seven theories about what “The Wizard of Oz” is really about. [NYmag.com]
- Why is interracial sex still taboo for many porn stars? [The Daily Beast]
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie’s wine, Miraval, has sold out without hours of its debut. [Vanity Fair]
- Kelly Osbourne suffered a seizure on the set of “Fashion Police” while filming in front of a live studio audience and went to the hospital. Yikes. Get well soon. [Gossip Cop]
- Here’s the “Hangover III” trailer you may or may not care about. Geez, why do they keep making these movies? [Splitsider]
- And here’s the trailer for Josh Whedon’s “Much Ado About Nothing.” [PopBytes]
[Image: Splash News]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.