Prequels To Classic Movies & Terrence Howard Talks About Working With Oprah’s “Tig Old Bitties”
- “Before The Wind Came” looks like a winner. As do these other classic movie prequels that never were. But maybe they will be? [Next Movie]
- Nothing like a collection of film’s best firing scenes to make you appreciate your job. [Ask Men]
- Jennifer Lawrence gives good advice for dealing with bullies. Hock loogies at them. I wish I could go back in time and try this. [Gurl]
- I think I would like to be reincarnated as Elton John’s sunglasses because they get their own hotel room. [Evil Beet Gossip]
- Terrence Howard runs his mouth in a lascivious fashion about working with Oprah’s “tig ol’ bitties” in “The Butler.” Yick. Creepy. [Uptown Magazine]
- Oops. Carrie Fisher was just joking about being in those “Star Wars” sequels. But George Lucas seems to feel otherwise. [The Mary Sue]
- It’s “The Big Lebowski”‘s 15th anniversary. Shit, I feel old. I still quote it regularly. Here are some thoughts on the film and it’s legacy. [Vulture]
- Everything you need to know about “Dead Man Down”‘s Noomi Rapace. Otherwise known as the first star of the “The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo.” [Betty Confidential]
- If Mila Kunis could get a special power from OZ, it would be to be invisible. We do not endorse. [iVillage]
- Shannyn Sossamon talks about playing a stripper in her new film, “The End of Love.” [Nerve]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.