Carrie Fisher To Play Princess Leia In “Star Wars Episode VII”
- Nerds rejoice! Carrie Fisher confirmed she will be playing Princess Leia in “Star Wars Episode VII,” which will be directed by J.J. Abrams. It’s also rumored that Harrison Ford will rejoin the cast as Han Solo. Do you think she’ll be back in the gold bikini? [Just Jared]
- Jessica Chastain is being recruited to play Jane in a live action version of “Tarzan.” [New York Post]
- Former Rep. Gabrielle Giffords, who was shot by a gunman in 2011, is starring in ads airing in Arizona and Iowa asking senators to support universal background checks on gun owners. [USA Today]
- A cultural history of Love’s Baby Soft, AKA that fragrance you wore in 7th grade when you wanted to pretend you were all grown up. [The Awl]
- If every day life were more like “House Of Cards.” [Cracked]
- IKEA is suing their meat supplier over the horsemeat that has been found in the company’s famous Swedish meatballs. [Huffington Post]
- Leave Ann Romney alone!!! [The Daily Beast]
- “Girls Next Door” star and Hugh Hefner’s ex-girlfriend Holly Madison gave birth yesterday to a baby girl. Mazel tov! [People]
Email me at Jessica@TheFrisky.com. Follow me on Twitter.
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.