Jon Stewart Taking A Hiatus From “The Daily Show”
- Jon Stewart is temporarily leaving “The Daily Show”! Gasp! Whatever could be going on? Well, fret not, my friends. Stewart is simply taking eight weeks off this June to produce his first feature film and leaving the show in John Olivier’s capable British hands. [Comedy Central]
- Carly Rae Jepsen canceled a concert for the Boy Scouts of America over their bigotry against gays. Good for her! [People]
- Chloe Sevigny will play Danny’s ex-wife on “The Mindy Project.” I officially approve of this casting. [Entertainment Weekly]
- Terrance Howard has a sex scene with Oprah Winfrey in “The Butler”? Mind. Blown. [TMZ]
- Maymo the beagle loves dryer sheets so much she belongs on the doggie version of “My Strange Addiction.” [Laughing Squid]
- Sarah Jessica Parker and Blythe Danner could both be headed to Broadway to star in a play written by Amanda Peet called “The Commons Of Pensacola.” [Perez Hilton]
- Honey Boo Boo wasn’t selling Girl Scout cookies on her Facebook page for herself — she was just selling them for her friend. And now the Girl Scouts of America told her to stop. [ABC News]
- Welcome to the billionaire’s club, Tory Burch! And to think I’ve never bought a pair of those shoes. [NYmag.com The Cut]
- New couple alert: Adam Levine is dating Amanda Setton from “Gossip Girl” and “The Mindy Project.” [RadarOnline]
- Hawaii has advanced a bill to protect celebs from “overeager paparazzi” called the Steven Tyler Act. [Yahoo]
Email me at Jessica@TheFrisky.com. Follow me on Twitter.
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.