Boo, Boo, Hiss, Hiss: Terrible Feminist Jennifer Aniston Might Take Her Husband’s Name
- Just kidding! You do what you want to do, girl. Jennifer Aniston is allegedly going to change her legal name to “Jennifer Theroux” when she weds Justin Theroux, supposedly because it sounds more “posh.” I could get on board with that if I married a Frenchy-sounding dude. Don’t let the haters get to you. [I’m Not Obsessed]
- The actor Miles Teller from “21 & Over” revealed himself to be kind of a homophobe in an interview with Metro where he talks about how he was “literally like pretty upset” about having to do a kissing scene with a man and how he “tried to get rid of it for awhile.” [Black Book Mag]
- Oh, how sad. “Girls Gone Wild” filed for bankruptcy. We’re terribly crushed. [Newser]
- And now Joan Rivers made a Holocaust joke. [US Weekly]
- A pediatrician on “The Doctors” said something transphobic about Coy Mathis, the little girl suing for the right to use the girls’ bathroom at her school.
- Jane Fonda was not a fan of Seth MacFarlane’s “We Saw Your Boobs” song at the Oscars: “Waaaay too much stuff about women and bodies, as though that’s what defines us.” Hear, hear. [JaneFonda.com]
- Simon Cowell is filming yet another talent program called “The You Generation,” this time on YouTube. [Entertainment Weekly]
- Numero magazine issued a statement about that blackface editorial. [The Gloss]
- John Mayer loves that Katy Perry “doesn’t cling to him like a lovesick barnacle.” [Celebuzz]
- Margaret Cho explains how to make your dog look like a rock star. Pffft! As if Lucca needs advice. [xoJane]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.