“Jeopardy” Had A “Binder Full Of Women” Category!
- Monday night’s episode of “Jeopardy” included a category called “Binder Full Of Women” which included questions about Supreme Court Justice Sotomayor, German Chancellor Angela Merkel, and other women you can presumably find in Mitt Romney’s binders. [ABC News]
- Walmart is being sued by women in Wisconsin, Illinois, Indiana and Michigan who say they were denied equal pay and the opportunity to advance because they are women. [Bloomberg]
- A representative in Alaska’s state House of Representatives has introduced a bill that would ban discrimination of gender identity and sexual orientation by landlords and businesses. [LGBTQ Nation]
- Ten things Annika Penelope wished she had known when she started her transition from male to female. [Huffington Post]
- Four famous black feminists that you probably didn’t learn about in school. [Policy Mic]
- What incompetent female characters on “The Newsroom” could learn from “The West Wing.” [Bitch Magazine]
- Some white male college kid in Nebraska says feminism “achieved its goals.” Glad he cleared that up for us! So I guess we’re done here? [Jezebel]
- Breastfeeding mothers staged a “nurse-in” at a cafe in Sydney, Australia after a mom was asked to cover up while feeding her child. [ABC.AU]
- France has topped the U.S. in the number of women on the boards of the world’s 200 largest companies. France has a quota law to ensure more women are appointed/hired to corporate boards. [Raw Story]
- Thailand has banned the generic of Xanax, an anti-anxiety medication, because it has been used as a rape drug. [Bangkok Post]
- Park Geun-hye took office as South Korea’s first-ever woman president this week. [AP]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.