Lena Dunham Says Lisa Lampanelli Using The N-Word Made Her “Supremely Uncomfortable”
- Lena Dunham has finally tweeted a response about comedian Lisa Lampanelli’s use of the N-word in a TwitPic caption of the two ladies this Thursday. I believe Lena when she says that she would never use the racial slur herself — and I realize she didn’t use the word in this — but I think it’s lame she took so long to respond to it. [Gossip Cop]
- Justin Timberlake and Jay-Z’s summer tour will officially be this summer’s most coveted tickets! [Tabloid Prodigy]
- Six mindblowing Craigslist “Missed Connections” from the nation’s modern day tunnel of love, Walmart. [Racked]
- Watch Chelsea Clinton’s pro-marriage equality PSA! [Queerty]
- How in God’s name did Courtney Stodden weasel her way into an Oscars gifting suite? [PopDust]
- “Best Dance Direction” is no more! These seven Oscar categories have been discontinued. [The Week]
- That happened quick: Mila Kunis is moving in with Ashton Kutcher. [The Superficial]
- 25 things you may not know about Macklemore and Ryan Lewis. [College Of Music]
- James Van Der Beek has been cast in a new CBS comedy called “Friends With Better Lives.” [Deadline Hollywood]
- Julie thinks that Daisy the kitten looks airbrushed. I think my ovaries are extremely confused about how squee I feel right now. [People]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.