Taylor Swift Strips Down At The Brit Awards
- Taylor Swift is apparently going for a sexier image — the singer stripped down to a rather dominatrix-y outfit while performing “I Knew You Were Trouble” at the Brit Awards. [Celeb Dirty Laundry]
- And her ex Harry Styles said it was “great!” Maybe he’s just relieved she didn’t make fun of him this time? [Us Weekly]
- Lindsay Lohan borrowed a designer dress for an amFAR gala and, shocker of shockers, returned it ruined. [Huffington Post]
- Rihanna celebrated her 25th birthday yesterday with Chris Brown and a couple of blunts in Hawaii. Pics below. [Us Weekly]
- Want to watch Ke$ha give a cannoli a blowjob? Of course you
- Noooooo! Lou Meyers, who played Mr. Gaines on “A Different World,” has passed away. [People]
- What’s it really like dating an older man and is it anything like the way it was depicted on “Girls”? [The Gloss]
- Ooh dang, now Will Arnett is leaving “Up All Night.” That show is headed down the tubes, huh? [NYMag.com]
- Um, is LeAnn Rimes being courted by Bravo as a possible addition to “The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills” cast? Does Brandi Glanville know about this? [Radar]
- I guess model Charlotte Free wrote a blog comment defending Terry Richardson against his various sexual harassment allegations — and then deleted it. [Refinery 29]
- Today in questions I have personally never ever asked: Can you eat your poop? [Gawker]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.