It’s A Hard Knock Life! Jane Lynch To Join “Annie” On Broadway
- Jane Lynch is joining the Broadway cast of “Annie” from May 16 until July 14. So buy your ridiculously overpriced tickets now, kids. Or get ready to shiv someone. Fun fact: Julie once played “unnamed orphan #2″ in a local “Annie production. [Daily Freshies]
- Kim Kardashian says she’s done with reality shows because of Kanye and her bun in the oven. Forgive me if I don’t believe her. At all. [Just Jared]
- Bat mitzvah save-the-date videos are apparently a thing now. Four different Jews in The Frisky office just yelled “THAT’S RIDICULOUS.” [Black Book Mag]
- Katy Perry and John Mayer are supposedly planning to wed near Katy’s hometown in Santa Barbara and keep the nuptials simple. Hey, if Katy gets John off the market, I say we give her a Medal of Honor on behalf of womankind. [Yahoo]
- New White House official portrait of Michelle Obama and her bangs. What do you think? [Wonkette]
- Would you give up sex for six months if you got $2,500 at the end of it? In one survey, 50 percent of women said they would. [Clutch Magazine]
- Are men crying more openly than they used to? [Yahoo Shine]
- “Scandal” star Kerry Washington is set to appear in Tyler Perry’s newest flick, “Peeples.” [Madame Noire]
- Happy 25th birthday, Rihanna! Here’s a RiRi song for every relationship status. [PopSugar]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.