Michael Jackson’s Son, 16, Is Now An “Entertainment Tonight” Correspondent
- Prince Michael Jackson, the 16-year-old son (center) of the late Michael Jackson, is now a correspondent for “Entertainment Tonight.” In tonight’s broadcast, Prince covers the red carpet premiere of “Oz The Great And Powerful.” That’s slightly more dodgy than hanging out on red carpets with LaToya. I thought this family was all about those kids having as normal a life as possible? [A.V. Club]
- Music executive Clive Davis throws some shade at Kelly Clarkson in his new memoir and Kelly has taken to her WhoSay blog to defend herself. His book claims that she burst into tears in his office because he wanted “Since U Been Gone” on her first album, but she says the song she cried over was “Because Of You” and she only cried because Clive Davis told her she was a “shitty” songwriter. “Because Of You” went on to become a top hit. [Flavorwire, WhoSay]
- Vivid Entertainment stopped distribution of Mindy McCready’s sex tape following the country singer’s apparent suicide this weekend. [Perez Hilton]
- Pippa Middleton’s got herself a new boyfriend: a stockbroker named Nico Jackson, 35, who comes from whatever British royalty consider to be the “wrong side of the tracks.” [Daily Mail UK, Huffington Post Style]
- James Deen called James Franco a “dick.” Dying to know what the gossip behind that one is. [NYMag.com]
- Six reasons to love lube — yes, that kind of lube! [Em & Lo]
- Comedian Lisa Lampanelli tweeted a picture of herself and Lena Dunham with the caption “Me with my ni**a.” Oh, ladies, please. [Gawker]
- Billy Bob Thronton is down with period sex, which is a thing I did not need to know about Billy Bob Thornton. [VH1]
- Lindsay Lohan is supposedly dating a 22-year-old DJ named Julian Cavin. She sure loves those DJs, huh? [New York Post]
- How to read your way through the stomach flu. [The Hairpin]
- These “Firefly” cupcakes win at life, hands down. [The Mary Sue]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.