Shailene Woodley Up For The Lead Role In “The Fault In Our Stars”
- Shailene Woodley is up for the role of Hazel in the big screen adaptation of John Green’s young adult novel The Fault In Our Stars. That book is SO GOOD. Seriously, go buy it this weekend and read it. You can thank me on Monday. [ONTD]
- Love was in the air this Valentine’s Day … love of weed, that is! 2 Chainz got arrested yesterday for possession of marijuana and gamely took photos with the cops. [E! Online]
- Kim Kardashian’s divorce from Kris Humphries is headed to trial in May, meaning our long national nightmare might soon be over. [US Weekly]
- Coach Taylor, I mean, Kyle Chandler is coming back to TV in a new Showtime drama called “The Vatican.”[Hollywood Reorter]
- “Crash” star Thandie Newton has opened up about sexual abuse at the hands of casting directors when she was a teen girl. [Starpulse]
- A gay teen in Missouri challenged his school’s policy on opposite-sex-only dates and has won the right to bring his boyfriend to prom. [Think Progress]
- Fox News anchor Megyn Kelly is pregnant with her third child. Mazel tov! [US Weekly]
- A life coach advises Beyoncé on how to overcome her perfectionism. [NYMag.com ]
- “Downtown Abbey” star Maggie Smith has never watched an episode of the show. For realz. [The A.V. Club]
- Is that a blowup sex doll sitting next to Mollie King front row at London Fashion Week? Or are my eyes deceiving me? [World Of Wonder]
- Lil Wayne’s 14-year-old daughter Reginae Carter has gotten signed to the Young Money record label. [Billboard]
- WTF Headline Of The Day: “Matthew McConaughey Unveils A Line Of ‘JourneyGear’ Capable Of Taking Men ‘From The Jungle To The Opera.” The jungle? [Vanity Fair]
Send tips to Jessica@TheFrisky.com. Follow me on Twitter.
[Images via Amazon and Getty]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.