Oscar Pistorius Accused Of Premeditated Murder
- Olympic athlete Oscar Pistorius sobbed in court today as prosecutors accused him of planning to murder his girlfriend Reeva Steenkamp, 30, whom he allegedly shot four times yesterday morning in his home. Former girlfriends and mothers of ex-girlfriends have been weighing in with the press, painting a disconcerting picture of Pistorius. [Sky News, NYmag.com Daily Intel]
- PETA is claiming that ABC won’t air a commercial starring Joaquin Phoenix simulating drowning (you know, like a fish on land) during the Oscars because it’s too controversial. [AdWeek]
- This Russian video of a meteorite landing is pretty badass! [ANIMAL]
- An oral history on the making of “Pulp Fiction.” [Vanity Fair]
- Chart: What are we lying about in our online dating profiles? [The Hairpin]
- Mariah Carey’s Valentine’s Day looked exactly what you’d expect it to look like … [World Of Wonder]
- … and hipsters spent Valentine’s Day making paper Valentines for buildings about to be demolished, because of course they did … [Curbed]
- Curious about the history of punk rock music? Consider this podcast your 101 class. [Tank Riot]
- This dude turned his living room into a large-scale “Star Wars” diorama. [Oddity Central]
- ICYMI: the cast of “Downton Abbey” hit up NPR. [WNYC]
[Photo: Splash News]
Send tips to Jessica@TheFrisky.com. Follow me on Twitter.
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.