Ke$ha Drank Her Own Pee
- Ke$ha said she used to drink her own pee, which is our cue that she needs more attention. [PopCrush]
- Oh, to have been a fly on the wall when this photo of Adele seemingly yelling at Chris Brown at the Grammys was taken! She says she was just complimenting him, though. [Metro UK, Huffington Post]
- And the designer the First Lady wore at last night’s State Of The Union address is …. [The Gloss]
- Everything you need to know about the Kate Middleton bikini baby bump photo that is getting people all worked up. [Crushable]
- Scarlett Johansson says she auditioned for Anne Hathaway’s role in “Les Miserables” and bombed. [Evil Beet Gossip]
- Taylor Swift didn’t stand after Carrie Underwood performed at the Grammys, reigniting rumors that they’re feuding. [US Weekly]
- A bag belonging to Vittorio Missoni, the fashion mogul whose plane went missing last month while on vacation in South America, has been found on an island in the Caribbean. [Racked]
- Scenes from the plus-size blogger “Fatshion” community on Tumblr. [The Daily Beast]
- Stop the presses because “major Muppet news” has been leaked. [The Mary Sue]
- Harry Potter And The Sorcerer’s Stone is getting a new book cover for its 15th anniversary. Damn, 15 years already?! [ONTD]
- Steve Martin has allegedly become a father at the age of 67: his wife, Anne Stringfield, who is 41, gave birth to the couple’s first child back in December. [New York Post]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.