Hot Links: Vivienne Jolie-Pitt Is Earning How Much For Her First Movie Role?!
- Today in “The Jolie-Pitt Kids Have It Better Than You”: four-year-old Vivienne Jolie-Pitt will reportedly earn $3000 per week, plus $60 per day for expenses, when she films her role in mom Angelina’s movie “Maleficent.” Yep, I’m making that face too, Viv. [Daily Freshies]
- I can’t even deal with rapper Lil Wayne, who released a song called “Karate Chop,” in which he raps that he’s going to “beat that pussy like Emmett Till.” Emmett Till was a 14-year-old African American boy who was murdered by two white men in 1955 for daring to flirt with a white woman. Till’s family is understandably extremely offended by the lyric. [Uptown Magazine]
- Hooked on “The Bachelor”? Rumor has it, Sean Lowe, aka Bachelor Bronze, is engaged to the woman he gave the final rose to. Who that woman is — AshLee, Catherine, Dez, or Lindsay — remains to be seen. [Celeb Dirty Laundry]
- Meet the luckliest little girl of the day — this five-year-old is depicted in classic paintings by Vermeer and Rembrandt thanks to the talented hands of her artist dad. [The Mary Sue]
- Donald Trump has an opinion on Beyonce — specifically the way she dances — because of course he does. [Evil Beet Gossip]
- Get your noses ready: It’s time for a perfume pop quiz! [Refinery 29]