It’s A Slow News Day Over At US Weekly
- Actual headline on Us Weekly’s web site: “Taylor Swift & Carrie Underwood ‘Hate Each Other’.” Oh, hello, catfight narrative that doesn’t affect male celebrities! [US Weekly]
- Christina Applegate is leaving “Up All Night” and may be replaced by Lisa Kudrow. Hmm, I wonder if those rumors that her hooking up with Will Arnett led to the tragic Arnett-Poehler split of 2011 were true. [NYMag.com]
- Gisele Bundchen and Tom Brady’s baby daughter Vivian is as gosh darn adorable as you would expect. [Styleite]
- The story behind how Macklemore and Ryan Lewis got “Thrift Shop” to number one. [NPR]
- Bath & Body Works is the “official hand sanitizer sponsor” of New York Fashion Week, which means you won’t catch Grace Coddington’s cold after all, dammit. [Racked]
- Fifteen things that will tighten the butthole of any “Workaholics” fan. [HyperVocal]
- Rob Thomas and Matchbox 20 filmed a Funny or Die skit and as much as I love them, I don’t think it’s that funny. Maybe stick to music? [Funny Or Die]
- Seven “Seinfeld” plots that happened in real life. [Mental Floss]
- Wait, Kendall and Kylie Jenner are writing a sci-fi book?!? Do they need a ghostwriter? (Probably.) Because Amelia is into that shit. [ONTD]
Send tips and feedback to Jessica@theFrisky.com. Follow me on Twitter.
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.