Ellen Page Is A Director Now & Doing A Film Starring Anna Faris
- “Juno” star Ellen Page (!) will be making her directorial debut with a movie called “Miss Stevens” starring Anna Faris (!!) about a screwed up high school teacher chaperoning a school trip. My butt’s in the movie theater seat already. [The Wrap]
- Kerry Washington says she wouldn’t have done “Scandal” if the president was black, seemingly because it would have had something to do with the Obama presidency? It’s not really clear what she’s saying here. [Madame Noire]
- An anonymous hacker breached the (duh, AOL) account of George W. Bush’s sister and five friends of the Bush family, gifting the Internet with some awkward photos. Praise be, none of them are Dubya naked pics. [The Smoking Gun]
- You can relax: feminist icon Gloria Steinem approves of “Girls.” [NYMag.com]
- Viola Davis from “The Help” says she’ll never play a maid onscreen again: “I think that people need to see an African American in the 21st century integrated in the life of this town and family who’s not in servitude.” [US Weekly]
- 10 questions necessary to ask yourself before sending nude pictures. [The Gloss]
- Tales of a teenage Lenny Kravitz fan girl. [Rookie Mag]
- How to dress inspired by your favorite … sandwiches? I’m not sure that they’re kidding. [The Hairpin]
Send tips and feedback to Jessica@TheFrisky.com. Follow me on Twitter.
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.