John Mayer Officially Confirms Jerk Status In Romantic Relationships
- John Mayer’s succinct explanation for what went wrong with Taylor Swift, Jennifer Aniston and Jessica Simpson: “I was just a jerk.” [US Weekly]
- An anonymous rich person (very rich person) chats about their life and comes off as extremely likable. [The Billfold]
- Check out the cover art and track listing for Justin Timberlake’s new album, The 20/20 Experience! [Just Jared]
- Katrina Darling, Kate Middleton’s burlesque dancer (distant) cousin, says everyone needs to get off Kate’s case about those topless photographs. Here, here. [Huffington Post]
- Confirmation that there is nothing cuter than small children who haven’t learned to lie yet. [Videogum]
- If you’re not in love with Tegan and Sara’s new single “Closer,” something is wrong with your head. [The Hairpin]
- ICYMI: Stephen Colbert’s sister Elizabeth Colbert-Busch is running for Congress in South Carolina and has scored her brother’s endorsement. [Splitsider]
- Jennifer Lawrence is a failed Abercrombie + Fitch model, which only makes us love her more. [Eonline]
- Ten fictional characters who have given you unreasonable expectations for your life. [The Gloss]
- Somebody from “Gossip Girl” wants to throw his name into consideration to play Christian Grey in “50 Shades Of Grey.” I could live with this. [Perez Hilton]
[Photo: Splash News]
Send tips and feedback to Jessica@TheFrisky.com. Follow me on Twitter.
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.