Khalisi From “Game Of Thrones” To Play Anastasia In “50 Shades Of Grey”? Yes, Please!
- Is Emilia Clarke, aka Daenerys from “Game of Thrones,” being considered for the role of Anastasia in the “50 Shades of Grey” movie? I never even thought about her for the role but all of the sudden she makes perfect sense. And she’s game to show her titties on screen and do raunchy sex scenes! [College Candy]
- Jennifer Aniston debuted a new blonde ‘do on the set of her new movie, the as-yet-untitled Elmore Leonard project. Do we like? [Just Jared]
- Fashion week is just around the corner! Not sure what to expect? Here are eight things we’ve learned about the fashion industry’s most OMG event from movies and TV. [Huffington Post Style]
- “Star Wars” rivals Boba Fett and Han Solo are both getting their own spin-off movies, which will be released in between the next round of regular “Star Wars” movies. I’m sorry, but I have “Star Wars” fatigue already. [Newser]
- Diablo Cody, the writer behind “Juno” and “Young Adult,” explains why she wishes women would strive to make more mediocre movies. [Next Movie]
- Check out this great interview with actress and self-proclaimed “aging hipster” Parker Posey, star of one of my favorite movies, “Party Girl.” [NYMag.com]
- Here are a bunch of dumb movies that actually managed to predict real-life disasters. [TruTV]
- Speaking of dumb, here are a bunch of stupid mistakes made by supposedly smart movie characters. [Cracked]
- The writers behind the amazing “Beasts of the Southern Wild” have signed on to write the new film adaptation of The Secret Garden. Love this! [The Mary Sue]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.