- PETA is slamming Queen Bey for her iguana and python skin bodysuit that she wore at the Super Bowl. Iguana? That is kinda gross.[Starpulse]
- Meanwhile, JELL-O is sending “consolation pudding” to depressed 49ers fans in San Francisco. [Busines Insider]
- Eight important milestones in “female-friendly” porn. [Em & Lo]
- Ex-Boy Scout leaders have brought 1.4 million signatures to the Boy Scouts of America headquarters, urging them to ban gays. [USA Today]
- Britney Spears sorta confirmed she’ll be doing a residency in Las Vegas a la Celine Dion, which means Winona and I need to buy our tickets to Vegas immediately. Anyone want to join us? [PopCrush]
- Geeky Valentine’s Day cards for your favorite nerd. [The Mary Sue]
- The five most intense rites of passage from around the world. [Cracked]
Contact the author of this post at Jessica@TheFrisky.com. Follow me on Twitter.