What’s Tina Fey Up To After “30 Rock”?
- Tina Fey’s next project will be a comedy called “The Nest” about two sisters who spend one last weekend in their childhood home before it gets sold. Consider us there on opening weekend. [Deadline Holllywood]
- Harry Styles got a lap dance from a stripper for his 19th birthday, as you do. [Crushable]
- ICYMI: here’s the “World War Z” trailer that aired during the Super Bowl. Brad Pitt running from zombies. Mmmmmm. [Movieline]
- As if New Jersey hasn’t already suffered enough, Geraldo Rivera is now talking about a Senate run. [Entertainment Weekly]
- Jemima Kirke has ready every nasty blog post on the Internet about “Girls” … and every nasty comment. [NYmag.com Vulture]
- Let’s play a game: is this a Martin Amis character or a Tatler byline? [The Hairpin]
- Check out these fake performance artists who pranked the Tate Modern in London. It’s kinda amazing! [ANIMAL]
- WHOA: Aleksander Skarsgard and Kenneth The Page from “30 Rock” are friends? Mind. Blown. [The Superficial]
Contact the author of this post at Jessica@TheFrisky.com. Follow me on Twitter.