Japanese Pop Star Minami Minegishi Shaves Her Head, Cries, After Getting Caught With Boy
- The Japanese pop star Minami Minegishi (from the girl group AKB48) shaved her head and issued a public apology after she was caught by paparazzi leaving a boy’s house after a supposed hookup. Members of AKB48 are strictly not allowed to date or behave suggestively in public. She harshly berates herself in her apology, saying: “As [a] first-generation member of AKB48, the group that has formed in 2005, it’s my responsibility to always behave as a good role model to juniors. I deeply regret what I did this time. It was a thoughtless deed and I was completely lacking self-awareness as a senior member.” Um, this girl group sounds kind of like a cult. [The Gloss]
- John Lutz (“Lutz”) and Scott Adsit (“Pete”) interview each other about the end of “30 Rock.” [NYMag.com]
- Being Lady Gaga’s assistant sounds like the worst job in the world. [BlackBook Mag]
- Five ways to fake like you know what you’re talking about at a Super Bowl party. Or admit you don’t care and just eat all the snacks. [Crushable]
- Nicole Kidman has sworn off the Botox, can now move her face. [Huffington Post]
- Selena Gomez has supposedly trashed all her momentos from Justin Bieber. An “insider” told Hollywood Life, “He’s a liar and treated her badly.” [PopCrush]
- Hotel concierges dish on the shopping habits of the filthy rich. [Racked]
- Imagine if “Downton Abbey” took place entirely on Facebook. Watch out, spoilers at the link! [Happy Place]
- Having a quarter-life crisis? Here’s what 50 stars were doing when they were 25 years old. [Splitsider]
- Here’s an unreleased track from M.I.A. called (of course) “Doobie.” [Pitchfork]
- How Ron Jeremy became the greatest porn star of all time. [Slate]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.