Lena Dunham Writing HBO Show About Bergdorf’s Personal Shopper
- Lena Dunham has been hired to write a new HBO show about a Bergdorf Goodman personal shopper, based on the memoir of 85-year-old Betty Halbreich. [Racked]
- Hide your boobies! A North Carolina state representative introduced a bill today to clarify the indecent exposure law to come down harder against nipples. (See what I did there?) [WRAL]
- Beyoncé sang “The National Anthem” live at a Super Bowl press conference this afternoon, just so she could prove she can do it, I guess? “I love haters,” she reportedly said. She also promised she’ll be singing live at the Super Bowl. [Huffington Post, Crushable]
- Did Tina Fey and “30 Rock” make women’s representation better on television? [Slate]
- Vogue was at the White House, which means First Lady Michelle Obama might be getting a second cover. [Fashionista]
- Here are 20 things Karl Lagerfeld hates. Only 20? [The Gloss]
- Louis C.K. won’t pose for photos with you, so don’t even ask. [NYMag.com]
- Watch the first four minutes of “Warm Bodies,” which The Frisky staff watched at a screening the other night and praised with 10 out of 10 Hot Nicholas Hoults. [World Of Wonder]
- Oh, here’s a better Kim Kardashian baby bump photo, from her Instagram. [Instagram]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.