Baby’s Life Will Be Kept “Private,” Kim Kardashian Promises
- Kim Kardashian says she and Kanye West have decided their baby’s life will be kept “private” and she “doesn’t think” little Kauliflower or Koolio will appear on her reality shows. “When the baby is old enough and she or he decides that’s what they want to do, then that will be a decision,” she told Jimmy Kimmel last night. [US Weekly]
- Here’s your autotune of the day: Katie Couric pleading “Why?? Why, Manti?” [The Daily What]
- Pie chart! Why we suspect our boyfriend might be fake. [The Hairpin]
- Emily from xoJane has penned the piece that I’ve been meaning to write myself about how shopping really sucks when you’re too large for a size 10 or 12 but too small for plus-size. Us girls on the cusp want to wear cute clothes, too! [xoJane]
- HBO’s “Girls,” but with robots. [The Mary Sue]
- The University of Minnesota paid $3,406 to host a lecture on how women can achieve orgasms. [MSN Now]
- On the problem with some male feminists. [The Gloss]
- Nicholas Hoult on auditioning to play a zombie in “Warm Bodies,” which involved more fake brain eating than verbal communication. [BlackBook Mag]
- The quotes from Cissy Houston’s memoir about her late daughter Whitney Houston are as sad and worrisome as you’d expect. [Jezebel]
- Secret tips to giving a mind-blowing massage. [Refinery29]
- Aww, who’d’ve thunk a biker marriage proposal would be so romantic? [Boing Boing]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.