- Today, In UGHHHH Chris Brown News: Frank Ocean tweeted last night that Brown and his friends jumped him in a West Hollywood parking lot: “got jumped by chris and a couple guys. lol. cut my finger now I can’t play w two hands at the grammys.” The LAPD confirmed, “Chris Brown and the victim were involved in an altercation over a parking space The altercation allegedly led to Chris Brown punching the victim.” Wow, we had almost gone two whole weeks without Chris Brown doing something vile. [US Weekly]
- Model Liberty Ross has finally filed for divorce from Rupert Sanders, the “Snow White And The Huntsman” director who diddled Kristen Stewart and got caught in a major way. That took longer than expected. [Stupid Celebrities]
- Roommate offenses from least to most heinous. [The Gloss]
- A Craigslist voyeur-for-hire shares all. [Nerve]
- Hugh Hefner’s longtime Playboy Mansion secretary Mary O’Connor has passed away. [Examiner]
- Prince Hot Ginge does his chores. [Dlisted]
Contact the author of this post at Jessica@TheFrisky.com. Follow me on Twitter.
[Photo: Splash News]