This Week In Style: VS Angel Gets Hit With A $3 Million Lawsuit
- Constance Jablonski, a Victoria’s Secret Angel and the face of Estée Lauder cosmetics, is in big legal trouble to the tune of $3.3 million for violating her three-year contract with Marilyn Model Management to work for a rival modeling firm. [Daily News]
- Kim Kardashian must have a set of iron balls to pose for the cover of Hiya, an Arab fashion magazine, wearing a hijab. No riots have been reported as of yet. Or fatwas, for that matter. [The Hollywood Gossip]
- Wrangler’s new Denim Spa Therapy For Legs jeans are “infused with moisturizing and slimming ingredients,” and come in three finishes: Aloe Vera, Olive Extract, and Smooth Legs. So, you know. That’s weird. [Jezebel]
- Eek. IBM released findings from their proprietary future-casting algorithm that predict steampunk as the next big fashion trend. We have our doubts, but we will not be participating regardless. [Refinery29]
- Our favorite online shopping porn hotspot, Net-A-Porter, saw a 55% increase in sales and a doubling in employees last year, which certainly bodes well for the future of e-commerce. [Telegraph]
- Ford’s female male model Casey Legler has snagged her first campaign as the face of AllSaints’s online presence, modeling a mix of men’s and womenswear. Gender boundaries be damned; the brand’s creative director says Casey “typifies” the “young directional creative” spirit of AllSaints. [The Gloss]
- Menswear designer Philipp Plein is historically a bit of a media whore, which can be said of anyone who’s put Lindsay Lohan in an ad campaign in the past 5 years. But sending gun-toting models down the runway at his Autumn 2013 show this week? That’s just poor taste. [Huffington Post]
- “Oz the Great and Powerful” isn’t even out yet and it’s already inspired an OPI nail collection. Next up for the film’s collaborations? Urban Decay is releasing two makeup palettes inspired by the Wicked Witches as portrayed by Michelle Williams and Mila Kunis. [Betty Confidential]
- Ugh. While we’re still holding out hope that Vittorio Missoni and his wife will be found safe, there’s more bad news in the case: the pilot of the missing plane, which disappeared off the coast of Venezuela, had an expired license. [Fashionista]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.