Tiger Woods May Have “Re-Proposed” To Elin Nordegren
- Serial cheater and, oh yeah, golf legend Tiger Woods may have “re-proposed” to his ex-wife Elin Nordegren. If The National Enquirer is to be believed, he proposed over Christmas. Tiger is supposedly trying to woo the woman he humiliated with a $200 million prenup, although she’s said to be holding out for a $350 million cheating clause. Aww, ain’t love grand? [Fox News]
- Lance Armstrong, Oprah, UGHHHHHHHHH. [Us Weekly]
- Hoaxed Notre Dame linebacker Manti T’eo is supposedly telling friends he knew his dead girlfriend didn’t actually exist in early December, but he lied about it “for the sake of the team.” [TMZ]
- Crazy period myths you shouldn’t believe for one minute. [Gurl]
- Conspiracy theory: raving anti-Semite Mel Gibson might be the biological father of Jodie Foster’s two sons with her partner. [Page Six]
- “American Horror Story” season three casting news: Jessica Lange, Sarah Paulson and Evan Peters are coming back. [Hollywood Reporter]
- Feast your eyes on Madewell’s spring lookbook, kiddies. [Fashionista]
- Men: here’s what ladies think of your fantasies! [AskMen]
- Oxygen has finally officially cancelled their terrible-sounding reality show, “All My Babies’ Mamas,” after everyone told them it sounded hella racist. [Crushable]
- Mariah Carey and Nicki Minaj’s feud, or fake feud, or whatever, didn’t really help “American Idol”‘s ratings. [PopBytes]
- Five love lessons we can learn from Beyoncé. [Betty Confidential]
- Target’s newest designer collaboration won’t be with an actual designer, but with celeb stylist Kate Young, who’ll create spring formalwear. [Racked]
Contact the author of this post at Jessica@TheFrisky.com. Follow me on Twitter.
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.