Lena Dunham Won’t Marry Until Gays Can Do It, Too
- Lena Dunham has officially joined the Waiting To Get Married Until Everyone Can Do It club. Last night at the Golden Globes, The “Girls” star said that her sparkling ring is not an engagement ring from her boyfriend Jack Antonoff from fun. and, in fact, “I don’t want to get married until all gay people can get married.” I’m warming up to her, that girl. [Daily Mail UK]
- Natalie Woods’ body had bruises and scratches which she likely sustained before she drowned in 1981, according to a new coroner’s report. Speculation has surfaced in recent years that her untimely death may not have been accidental. [Newser]
- HOW CUTE is that black and white dress in the Prabal Gurang for Target collection? [Betty Confidential]
- Sex advice from Alex Karpovsky, who plays Ray on “Girls.” [Nerve]
- Dan Stevens, who plays Matthew on “Downton Abbey,” is recording the audio for an e-book being billed as “the thinking woman’s version of Fifty Shades of Grey.” I’m getting wet just thinking about his sexy British accent narrating erotica. [NYmag.com]
- Five ways that exploring kinky sex can improve your relationship. [Em & Lo]
- How to tell someone that you have an STD … [Gurl]
- … such as the scary-ass new strain of gonorrhea that’s going around. Wrap it up, you horny little rabbits. [Modern Man]
- Aerosmith’s Steven Tyler has called off his engagement to model Erin Brady. [Stupid Celebrities]
- Coca-Cola will address the obesity epidemic for the first-time ever in an ad with a two-minute spot that will air on CNN, Fox News and MSNBC. [The Grio]
- Dating resolutions for single dads and single moms. [Ask Men, How About We]
- Max George from The Wanted actually took Lindsay Lohan to meet his parents. ::: blink blink blink ::: [PopBytes]
- How a stint as Miss Omaha helped this woman become an awesome stripper. [The Gloss]
[email protected] Follow me on Twitter.
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.