Britney Spears & Jason Trawick Call Off Engagement
- Britney Spears and Jason Trawick have called off their engagement. Brit Brit supposedly wanted more children, while her fiancé/agent was content with just her two mini-Federlines. The pair supposedly broke up awhile ago, as circulating rumors suggested, but were waiting to make it official after he had been relieved of his co-conservatorship over her legal affairs. She also quit her hosting gig on “The X Factor” last week before Simon Cowell could fire her. Poor Britney! [Evil Beet Gossip]
- But! Don’t feel to bad for Britney for long: she’s close to inking a $100 million contract to perform in Las Vegas, a la Celine Dion. Admit it: you would watch the shit out of Britney in Vegas. [Celebrity Cafe]
- Jason Sudeikis and Olivia Wilde did get engaged over the holidays, just as we suspected. Mazel tov! [Evil Beet Gossip]
- Russell Crowe’s supposedly been hooking up with Dita Von Teese while he works things out with his wife. There’s a match made in “huh?” [Evil Beet Gossip]
- Everything you missed from this weekend’s Miss America pageant (which I know you didn’t watch but still secretly find kitschy and fascinating). [The Gloss]
- Michael Fassbender is supposedly single, if tweets from the account of his “Shame” costar Nicole Beharie are legit. Too bad he’s (allegedly) a domestic abuser. [ONTD]
- If the girls of “Girls” experienced a day in the life of the average New Yorker. [Complex]
- Did Jay-Z and Beyoncé buy Blue Ivy an $80,000 diamond-encrusted Barbie doll for his first birthday? Not sure if I’m as offended by that as much as the $2,000 birthday cake. [RadarOnline]
- The royal fetus will crown (see what I did there?) sometime this July. Order your seasonally appropriate silly hat now! Also, they are not having twins. [People, Celeb Dirty Laundry]
- Tasty “Hobbit” pancakes are for hungry nerds. [The Mary Sue]
- If you thought dry skin in winter was your only problem, think again: you can still experience sun damage during the long, cold winter months. [Betty Confidential]
- Sorry, but “natural beauty” is a fraud. [BlissTree]
- The Kardashians are being sued for ganking the name of their makeup line, Khroma, from the Kroma makeup line created by makeup artist Lee Tillet. [ONTD]
[Photo: Pacific Coast News]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.