Destiny’s Child Releasing New Song, “Nuclear,” On January 29
- Destiny’s Child is releasing new music! Beyoncé, Kelly Rowland and Michelle Williams are dropping a new track, “Nuclear,” in a compilation of their music called Love Songs which comes out January 29. Anyone else pumped for the “Say My Name” remix? [Evil Beet Gossip, Telegraph UK]
- A new Tina Fey “Seven Minutes In Heaven”! [The Mary Sue]
- A new book on Scientology claims that leader David Miscavige called Nicole Kidman a “gold digger” who faked her religious conversion to be with Tom Cruise. (Scientology leaders are denying Miscavige ever said such a thing.) The book also claims that Kidman helped pick out Katie Holmes as Cruise’s next wife. [Daily Mail UK, Celeb Dirty Laundry]
- You’ll be able to watch the new episodes for “Arrested Development” in any particular order, because season four isn’t going to have a plot. [The Wrap]
- Kate Middleton’s family is selling royal baby shower partyware through their party supply company, Party Pieces. Cha-ching! [The Gloss]
- Eddie Cibrian might be cheating on LeAnn Rimes with a former mistress, which would be keeping with the theme of these people’s lives being an utter and complete shitshow. [Evil Beet Gossip]
- Rules of sleeping with a bartender. [Betty Confidential]
- Kate Middleton’s official portrait is kind of a dud. [Celeb Dirty Laundry]
- Stop what you’re doing and listen to Brad Paisley’s new song “The Ballad Of Honey Boo Boo.” [The Stir]
- Oh, diss … Max George from The Wanted says Lindsay Lohan was “good to party with” but “there’s definitely not going to be any babies on the horizon.” [The Sun UK]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.