Britney Spears Quits “The X-Factor” Before Simon Cowell Can Fire Her
- After a bunch of will-she or won’t-she drama, Britney Spears has decided to quit “The X-Factor” and record a new album. We’ll miss your funny faces, Brit. [Perez Hilton]
- Oh god, 9:01 am PST/12:01 pm EST can’t get here soon enough — that’s when Justin Timberlake is making some sort of super top secret announcement which many think could be a new single. Justin has apparently been quietly working on a new album — maybe he finally figured out he is a much better pop star than actor? Possible rumored collabs include Jay-Z and Beyonce. Dying. [MTV]
- Check out this GIF tribute to the 2013 Oscar nominees. [The Daily Dot]
- Is it just us, or is Emma Stone working a total Marilyn Monroe vibe at the Oscar Noms? [Just Jared]
- Eww, are newly single Harry Styles and Justin Bieber going on a bachelor vacation together to Las Vegas? [Celeb Dirty Laundry]
- Lily Allen has given birth to her second child, a daughter named Marnie Rose. Love that name! Little Marnie shares her birthday with two rock gods, David Bowie and Elvis. [People]
- Elton John and his partner David Furnish are also parents to their second child, a boy who was also conceived by the same surrogate as their son Zachary. [NY Post]
- How well do you know the ’90s flick “Clueless”? Take this quiz and find out! I scored 18 of 22. What. Ever. [Buzzfeed]
- The family of the paparazzo killed in that recent Justin Bieber car chase incident thingy has been gifted $12,000 by none other than Charlie Sheen. [Evil Beet Gossip]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.