This is what Miranda Kerr wore to get her nails did at a salon in Los Angeles. Afterwards, her manpiece Orlando Bloom came to pick her up, and the two rode off into the sunset, sustained by their combined beauty and sexiness. Typical Saturday for that one. Anyways, we really liked this not-so-matchy-matchy outfit, which is perfectly topped off by a pair of cat-eye glitter gold sunglasses. Normally, you’d never hear me approving of something that sounds so tacky, but on Ms. Kerr, it (of course) works. Get the look after the jump.
1. Mango Zebra Printed Scarf, $19.99
2. Current/Elliot Stiletto Jean, $196
3. Miu Miu Catwalk Sunglasses, $390
4. Kirna Zabete for Target Blouse, $9.44
5. Asos Boyfriend Blazer, $67.72
6. Anne Klein Lane Suede Loafers, $32.49