Extra On “Magic Mike” Set Tried To Put Her Finger In Matthew McConaughey’s Butt
- An creepy extra on the set of “Magic Mike” tried to stick her finger in Matthew McConaughey’s butt while filming one of the strip club scenes, director Steven Soderbergh revealed. “While we were shooting Matthew’s script sequence, one very impassioned woman extra pulled his G-string off and tried to stick her finger up his butt,” Soderbergh announced. McConaughey quickly clarified the woman “was trying to put it somewhere,” just not his butt. Hopefully she got tossed off set with a spritz of hand sanitizer. [VH1]
- I don’t even want to know what’s going to happen on Oxygen’s new show called “Fat Girl Revenge.” [Crushable]
- Guess who’s hosting “Saturday Night Live” next month? Why, it’s our little pot smoker, Justin Bieber! [Newser]
- Sugar daddy website SeekingArrangements.com wants you to know you’ll make more money as a “professional girlfriend” than a straight-up prostitute. [Salon]
- Seth Rogen is headed to “The Mindy Project.” Do we think Dr. Lahiri’s going to start toking? [NYmag.com]
- “Django Unchained” action figures are one big ball of Ooooof. [AV Club]
- Should you break up with your therapist? [The Gloss]
- Kat Von D bought her fiance Deadmau$ a $100,000 car for his birthday, despite having dumped him over Twitter and then getting back together with him five seconds later. [Celebrity Cafe]
- Costumes from “The Hunger Games” are going on a nationwide tour and then will go up for auction in NYC. [The Mary Sue]
- Here’s a fun parlor game: who has the lowest IQ of all the singers in One Direction? [Celeb Dirty Laundry]
- Starbucks is rolling out reusable $1 plastic cups to cut down on landfill waste. [Gothamist]
- Everything you didn’t want to know about Snooki’s (painless!) childbirth experience. [US Weekly]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.