Army Staff Sergeant Tracy Dice Refused Widower Benefits Because She Is A Lesbian
- Watch this absolutely infuriating interview with Army Staff Sgt. Tracy Dice, who lost her wife Sgt. Donna Johnson on October 1 when she was killed with two other soldiers by a suicide bomber in Afghanistan. Sgt. Dice is now being shut out of military benefits owed to her, as Johnson’s legal widow, because of the Defense Of Marriage Act. [Towelroad]
- ESPN sportscasters drooling over Miss Alabama in the stands of the Alabama/Notre Dame football game was gross. [Viva La Feminista]
- Male CEOs with daughters — particularly firstborns — increase the salaries of their female employees, according to a new study presented at the American Economic Association. [Feministing]
- Five anti-abortion states to watch in 2013. [Mother Jones]
- Why has there not been a Harriet Tubman biopic yet? [Think Progress]
- On rape, American-style. [Racialicious]
Send tips and feedback to Jessica@TheFrisky.com. Follow me on Twitter.
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.