Style Stealer: Jessica Chastain Is Nice In Navy
When Jessica Chastain isn’t a playing stone cold awesome terrorist hunter (like in “Zero Dark Thirty”) she enjoys ye olde theater. On Thursday, she was spotted on her way to the Walter Kerr Theater, where she’s starring on Broadway (ever heard of it?) in “The Heiress.” Jess was looking chic and polished as ever. As much guff as I give her for her formal, fancy party looks, she really nails casual. Check out our version of her seriously great outfit after the jump!
1. American Apparel Cleo Sunglasses, $40
2 Via Spiga Women’s Double Breasted Fall Trench Coat, $100
3. Hidesign Angelique Plum Bag, $107.99
4. J. Crew Perfect Fit Ballet Button Tee, $26.50
5. Christopher Blue Tendigo Skinny Jeans, $100
6. Daniele Ancarani Pumps, $98