Julianne Hough Opens Up About Child Abuse
- Julianne Hough from “Dancing With The Stars” has opened up about the child abuse she suffered as a pre-teen girl. Without going into detail, she explained that she was abused “emotionally” and “physically” and made to think that she would become a failure. [Cosmopolitan]
- Jessica Simpson’s pregnancy will be thoroughly Instagrammed, whether you want it to be or not. [Evil Beet Gossip]
- Here’s a new preview for “The Walking Dead,” what what. [The Mary Sue]
- Guess which hip hop artist is scoring “The Great Gatsby,” thus ensuring its amazingness? [College Candy]
- Following the news last night that a paparazzo died on a California freeway while attempting to photograph Justin Bieber’s Ferrari (which Justin wasn’t even in), Miley Cyrus tweeted “paparazzi are dangerous” and asked, “Wasn’t Princess Di enough of a wake up call?” [The Celebrity Cafe]
- Men! Here’s the best facial hair style for your facial shape. Can we agree that Guy Fieri’s beard looks good on no one, including Guy Fieri? [Ask Men]
- Rumors that Kris and Bruce Jenner are dunzo proceed unabated. According to Kim, Bruce is “a total loser.” [Celeb Dirty Laundry]
- Why your New Year’s resolution should not be losing weight. [The Gloss]
- Eight things your boyfriend should never blame you for happening. [Gurl]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.