This Week In Style: Kate Moss Might Be Bringing Some Much-Needed Style To The X Factor
- Simon Cowell is reportedly angling for Kate Moss to join the “X Factor” team as a style consultant, which could very well be the only thing that would ever convince me to actually watch “X Factor.” [Mirror]
- We picked our top 10 red carpet looks of 2012 — now, A-list stylist Elizabeth Stewart has something to say on the subject, and we’re all ears. [Hollywood Reporter]
- Beyoncé is rumored to be the cover star of Vogue’s pre-Grammys March issue. The face of last year’s March cover was none other than Adele, who, as we know, basically won the entire Grammys shortly thereafter. [Racked]
- Get ready to experience the ultimate case of FOMO: Vogue has rounded up their most memorable parties and events of 2012. [Vogue]
- Sales for notorious luxury brands with high name recognition like Tiffany, Louis Vuitton, Gucci, and Burberry are faltering this quarter. Could too much ubiquity be to blame? [Fashionista]
- Ah, Christmas, that beautiful sacred holiday wherein we celebrate the Kardashians being just a little bit more indulgently consumerist than the rest of the year. [The Gloss]
- If you want to be at the forefront of beauty for the coming year, and I know you do, it might be wise to consult Allure’s list of 2013’s most wanted makeup colors. [Allure]
- Women’s fashion model Andrej Pejic, who also happens to be male, is now the first man to ever appear on an international Elle cover for the magazine’s Serbian edition. [Coco Perez]
- Any fan of Uniqlo’s affordable basics will be pleasantly surprised by the brand’s print-filled spring 2013 collection. Finally, now we can source our entire wardrobes there! [Refinery 29]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.