Indian Gang Rape Victim, Age 23, Dies From Injuries
- There are no words: the 23-year-old woman in India who was brutally gang raped by at least six men last week has died from her multiple injuries. [Newser]
- Meet the woman who gave away wigs to Orthodox Jewish women in the New York area affected by Hurricane Sandy. [NYMag.com]
- What conservatives taught us about women’s bodies in 2012. [Slate]
- On women drinking in bars as an act of feminist activism. [Bitch Magazine]
- Blogger Alyssa Rosenberg on why “Django Unchained” and “Lincoln” both have a woman problem. [Slate]
- Rebecca Tarbotton, executive director of the Rainforest Action Network, has died at age 39. [Democracy Now]
- A man in India publicly beheaded his sister on December 7 in a shocking display of domestic violence after she left an unhappy arranged marriage. Niolfar Bibi, 22, went into the arranged marriage at age 14 and left this past November to stay with her parents, alleging that her in-laws had been torturing her. She disappeared and was found with an ex-boyfriend; her older brother cut her head off with a butcher knife in a so-called “honor killing” and turned himself in at a police station. [Al-Jazeera]
- Japan may revise its official apology to “comfort women,” the women forced into sex slavery during World War II. [New York Times]
- Ukraine’s Parliament has opened, with means the feminist activist group FEMEN is out there for a topless protest. [Yahoo]
- Interfaith unions are on the rise among Muslims women in the UK and Islamic leaders are finding a way to accept them. [Al-Jazeera]
- Ireland has been accused of not appointing enough women to important governmental roles. [Independent Ireland]
- On how women are reshaping Germany’s video game industry. [Business Insider]
- Why have North Korean women become their families’ breadwinners? [NPR]
- On the rise of Arabic supermodels. [BBC]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.