Why MSNBC’s David Gregory Could Face Jail Time
- On Sunday’s “Meet The Press,” host David Gregory interview NRA head Wayne LaPierre, a guy who should totally be arrested for being a heartless asshole. But the one who might be in trouble in the law is Gregory, who may have broken the law by displaying a high-capacity magazine against the orders of the DC police department. [Newser]
- One sign someone you love might be having a stroke? If their text messages aren’t intelligible, also known as “Dystexia.” Or, in my case, it could just be a sign I’m really, really drunk. [BlissTree]
- A contestant on “Wheel Of Fortune” technically got the answer right, but was pronounced wrong by host Pat Sajak because her Southern accent led her to mispronounce the phrase “Seven Swans A-Swimming” as “Seven Swans A-Swimmin’,” dropping the G. [The FW]
- “Star Trek” director J.J. Abrams has allegedly turned down an offer to direct “Star Wars: Episode VII.” I’m sure many are saying “WTF?” over that news, so I’m including it in this WTF News roundup. [The Mary Sue]
- Courtney Stodden has totally ruined Christmas with these naked pink Santa photos. [Evil Beet Gossip]
- Yeesh, here are the 10 scariest sex cults. No thank you. [YourTango]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.