Some Guy Claims He Can Prove Whitney Houston Was Murdered By Drug Dealers
- A private investigator told The National Enquirer that he has “evidence” that Whitney Houston was murdered by drug dealers to whom she owed a lot of money. However, that article was probably next to one about how Elvis is still alive. [RadarOnline]
- Brandy is engaged to music producer Ryan Press. Mazel tov! [US Weekly]
- Mark Zuckerberg’s younger sister Randi posted a family photo on her Facebook page without the proper privacy settings and then freaked out when it found its way around the internet. [Newser]
- Justin Bieber supposedly smokes weed all day and acts like a douchebag. Can’t say I’m surprised. [Celebitchy]
- Remember reading (and loving) The Giver back in 5th grade? Author Lois Lowry says her book is headed to the big screen starring Jeff Bridges. [The Mary Sue]
- 10 types of Facebook posts you were forced to scroll through on Christmas Day. [Cracked]
- Men! Here is how to pick up women on public transportation (not that I recommend you try to do that, because it’s really hard not to seem like/be a creeper). [Ask Men]
- Demi Moore was “shocked” that Ashton Kutcher filed for divorce. Uh, weren’t they separated for, like, a year? [Evil Beet Gossip]
- Novelist Dennis Lehane will name a character in one of his books after whoever finds his missing dog. Aww! [TMZ]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.