Georgia Judge Temporarily Blocks Abortion Law
- A Georgia judge has granted a temporary injunction against an anti-abortion law that would go into effect on January 1, at the behest of three doctors in the state. [Bloomberg]
- A trolley service in Annapolis, Maryland, is shutting down its business to all weddings rather than accomodate couples from same-sex marriages who want to use the trolleys on their big day. [Raw Story]
- Actress Pia Glenn on how she is constantly being told she is not “black enough” for acting jobs. [xoJane]
- A federal appeals court has ordered Hobby Lobby, an arts-and-crafts store in Colorado owned by evangelical Christians, that they must abide by the provisions about women’s reproductive health in the Affordable Care Act. [Raw Story]
- Meet two sorority sisters from AEPhi at Emerson College who are going to get hitched. [Yahoo! Shine]
- Gymnast Gabby Douglas has been named the Female Athlete of the Year by the Associated Press. [The Grio]
- On a Brazilian TV show called “How To Take Advantage Of The End Of The World,” a white woman dresses up like a black woman so she can more easily have sex with a black man. [Clutch Magazine]
- An Irish cardinal is calling for Catholics to protest against the clarification of the country’s abortion law, following the death of a 31-year-old woman who died after she was refused medical care during her miscarriage. [Irish Central]
- India is being criticized for not doing enough to protect its women from rape. Wait, you mean arming ourselves with chili powder is not a good suggestion? [BBC]
- Israel is planning to review limits placed on women at the Western Wall, one of the holiest sites in the country. [New York Times]
- Iran is denying that female Russian employees at a Tehran power plant are paid extra to wear a hijab, a body-covering Muslim veil. [Radio Free Europe]
- Find out how women in Burma are fighting back against human trafficking. [Guardian UK]
- Kenyan women are creating their own geek culture online. [NPR]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.