Rebel Wilson Hosting The MTV Movie Awards!
- Hooray! Rebel Wilson — from “Bridesmaids” and “Pitch Perfect” — is going to host the MTV Movie Awards on April 14. Love her. [Celebrity Cafe]
- LeAnn Rimes is denying that she was drunk onstage during Wednesday night’s performance on “The X-Factor” and says that she was only trying to help contestant Carly Rose Sonenclair because she was “having trouble” with the song. I gotta wonder if LeAnn’s shenanigans had an effect on voters — Sonenclair ended up coming in second in last night’s finale. [The Hollywood Gossip]
- Lindsay Lohan and Charlie Sheen both star in the upcoming sure-to-be-shitty flick “Scary Movie 5,” but when a scene called for them to kiss, LiLo refused. Apparently his mouth grossed her out. [Evil Beet Gossip]
- Rita Ora supposedly cheated on Rob Kardashian with Jonah Hill. Not that I would ever condone cheating, but Jonah is the waaaay cooler choice. [US Weekly]
- Amber Heard is not that serious about Johnny Depp and only wants his sweet dirty lovin’ part-time. Heard is bisexual but apparently she prefers women and is not interested in ever fully committing to a man. Even Johnny? Dang. [Radar Online]
- Nerd alert! This LEGO purse will make you the coolest kid on the playground. [The Mary Sue]
- OK Cupid commemorated the Mayan Apocalypse that didn’t happen with his bizarre asteroid graphic. [The Gloss]
- Mila Kunis, who was born in the Ukraine and emigrated here as a child with her family, was called a slur on Facebook by an anti-Semitic Ukrainian politician. [TMZ]
Contact the author of this post at Amelia@TheFrisky.com.