The Official “Star Trek Into Darkness” Trailer Arrives, Hints At Major Character’s Death
- Okay, the full length trailer for “Star Trek Into Darkness” is out and teases a character’s death in a major way. Also, still not clear who Benedict Cumberbatch is playing because obviously JJ Abrams is a sadist. [The Mary Sue]
- As expected, “The Hobbit” killed in its opening weekend, taking in $84.8 million at the box office. Did you guys see it? Did it live up to your little people with furry feet walk a whole bunch expectations? [Newser]
- Just like Luke Skywalker before her, this woman has a robotic arm she can control with her mind. [The Mary Sue]
- “Saturday Night Live” did a funny sketch about Charlie Brown this weekend. Check it out at the link. [The FW]
- Videogames that summed up 2012 — for better or worse. [Cracked]
- A whole mess of great gifts for the geeks in your life. [theBERRY]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.