Are Olivia Wilde And Jason Sudeikis Secretly Engaged?
- Are Olivia Wilde and Jason Sudeikis secretly engaged? That’s the word on the street over at RadarOnline. The one-year-strong couple is supposedly planning a wedding in his home town of Kansas City sometime soon, although Wilde’s publicist denied they are engaged. [RadarOnline]
- A British man died after suffering a heart attack while dancing to “Gangnam Style” at his office holiday party. That is horrible. [The FW]
- Is anyone surprised that Barbara Walters asked New Jersey Governor Chris Christie about his weight? She probably put him on her “Most Interesting People List” (which, by the way, had Honey Boo Boo on it, just so you know how esteemed this list is) solely so she could ask Christie about his weight. [BlissTree]
- Meet the top 15 kinkiest celebs. Yum, yum! [Em & Lo]
- Why did Ke$ha threaten to punch a journalist in the balls? [New Now Next]
- You know you want to see what the boys of One Direction would look like if they swapped each other’s hairstyles. [PopCrush]
- Won’t you join me in watching the shit out of TLC’s special “Best Funeral Ever” (yes, that’s the actual title)? [Celebrity Cafe]
- The 12 most unintentionally hilarious parts of “American Horror Story.” (Um? ALL. OF. THE. PARTS.) [Crushable]
- Here are Victoria’s Secret models trying to remember the lyrics to “Deck The Halls.” If this had happened on “America’s Next Top Model,” Kelly Cutrone would NOT be happy. [Gurl]
- Olympic gold medalist skier Lindsey Vonn has opened up to People about her struggle with depression. [People]
[email protected] Follow me on Twitter.