The Demand For A Real Life Death Star Is Remarkably High, Plus The “Man Of Steel” Trailer Debuts!
- That petition demanding the U.S. government build a Death Star is actually getting a lot of signatures. [The FW]
- The feminist “Walking Dead” fan in your life will be really happy if you get her this “Michonne: Impossible” T-shirt for Christmas. [The Mary Sue]
- The first official trailer for “Man Of Steel” — the Superman reboot starring the dreamy Henry Cavill — is out! [The Mary Sue]
- Super cute kids watch the trailer for “The Hobbit” and react adorably. Much more entertaining to watch than the epic yawning I do during the “Hobbit” trailer. [The FW]
- Also more entertaining: this mashup of “The Hobbit” and “The Goonies.” [Modern Man]
- Might there be a ninth “Harry Potter” movie? [NewNowNext]
- Samsung has developed a new cellphone screen that can bend and twist without breaking. Yes, but will it survive if I drop it in the toilet when I’m drunk? [Modern Man]
- What if “Breaking Bad” was a show on Lifetime? [Socialite Life]
- Attention gamers: here are six video game urban legends that are, sadly, hoaxes. [Cracked]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.