Megan Fox Tells You More About Her Cervix Than You Need To Know
- Megan Fox gets graphic talking about giving birth to her son Noah this past September: she had terrible contractions and was screaming for an epidural as Brian Austin Green drove her to the hospital. [US Weekly]
- Here’s a breakup song that Taylor Swift can borrow if things go south with Harry Styles. (Although, I say if a dude can do the “Dirty Dancing” lift, he’s a keeper!) [Gurl]
- “Human Barbie” Valeria Lukyanova has a weird little Internet twin friend who is also a “Human Barbie.” I guess these two need each other? [Huffington Post]
- Uh oh: Ashton Kutcher got caught by paparazzi going through Mila Kunis’ phone. [Socialite Life]
- Former South African president Nelson Mandela, 94, was hospitalized over the weekend and considered to be quite ill. [Uptown Magazine]
- Girl crush alert: watch Solange Knowles perform her song “Losing You” on “Late Night With Jimmy Fallon.” She has such a good voice. [Refinery29]
- And speaking of the Knowles family, big sister Beyoncé has signed a deal with Pepsi for a cuh-razy amount of money. [Stylelist]
- It’s the middle of Hanukkah right now and if you haven’t eaten your own weight in latkes, you’re doing something wrong. [BlissTree]
- Yes, you definitely need to see Serenity from “Firefly” made out of gingerbread. [The Mary Sue]
- Texts from American Girl dolls! [The Hairpin]
- What it’s like to be the “Hot Girl Decoy” on “To Catch A Predator.” [Uproxx]
No changes are to be made to this player.
Do not attach playlist to this player
Contact the author of this post at Jessica@TheFrisky.com. Follow me on Twitter.