Australian Radio Station Donates Half Million Dollars To Family Of Jacintha Saldanha, Nurse Who Committed Suicide
- The Australian radio station that aired a prank call to Kate Middleton’s London hospital could face criminal charges. It’s unclear whether the DJs on 2DayFM, Mel Greig and Michael Christian, made the decision to air the call, or the executives above them. This morning, the station announced it would donate $525K to the family of Jacintha Saldanha, the nurse at the hospital who answered the DJs’ call and patched them through to Kate’s nurse. Saldanha later committed suicide. [USA Today, CNN]
- Oh, shut up Tracy Anderson! The celebrity fitness guru says Middleton needs her workout DVDs to stave off that pregnancy weight. [BlissTree]
- Anne Hathaway has joined the not-wearing-panties-and-flashing-the-paparazzi club! [US Weekly]
- Also, the “Les Miserables” crew explains how they made Hathaway look like an impoverished, starving French prostitute. [The Gloss]
- Why did Jon Stewart almost quit “The Daily Show” before it even began? [Arts Journal]
- Artist Damien Hirst has debuted a new piece of work that looks like a Buddhist mandala made out of dead butterflies and beetles. [Oddity Central]
- Behold, the worst-reviewed movies of 2012. [The Week]
- Did Kim Zolciak use the N-word on “The Real Housewives Of Atlanta” last night? [ONTD]
- Charlie Sheen is angry that he gave Lindsay Lohan $100,000 to help pay off her IRS debt — they’ve seize her bank accounts, whoopsies — and she never even said “thank you.” Uhhh, what did he expect was going to happen?! [Evil Beet Gossip]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.